Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday Rolled Around Again

I woke up early and read for a while and then went downstairs to see if Woody's treatment was finished. It wasn't. I gave Woody his crossword puzzles that I had printed off and then went back to read for a while longer. I told him to let me know when dialysis was done. It was finally finished around 7:30. I disconnected him and fed him breakfast. By that time I was ready to go back upstairs and rest a while. I will say that I have gotten in a lot of naps during my sinus problems. I will say that I "think" that perhaps finally my sinus problem is going away...I have been able to breathe out of my nose most of the day today...a definite improvement! I still have a sinus headache at times but even that seems better most of the time...hopefully by the time the ten days of antibiotics are behind me so will this sinus mess be behind me also. I took another nap this afternoon...guess I am catching up on sleep? I did have enough energy to make New England Clam Chowder this afternoon and got the mess cleaned up. Once Woody had his evening protein shake, I got the dishwasher going and lights are out in the kitchen. The clam chowder is quite tasty...glad I found the energy to make it! I have managed to do a little more stitching on the Christmas ornament I am making for Alex and Brooke...getting close to being finished. Need to speed up on ornaments. I think that I may have to say that it's time to stop stitching hand stitched ornaments that are going to be given this year...time is running out...the rest may have to be machine made. I have quite a few stitched...but...have to now get them made into ornaments...and...like I said...time is running out! Christmas will come whether I have ornaments ready or not! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment