Thursday, November 11, 2021

Veteran's Day 2021

We have had a quiet Veteran's Day. Woody was out of library books and I realized as I was on my way to the library that it was Veteran's Day and that they woukd probably be closed...I was right...but was able to return what he has finished. I will return tomorrow and attempt to get him some more reading material. I considered going to the church library, but decided that the church was probably closed for Veteran's Day, too...decided I had run around enough finding things closed for today! We did get mail...Yesterday's that I hadn't brought in...I checked once yesterday when I took the garbage can back from the road, and then forgot to check again. Today I cooked a pork roast and cleaned up the kitchen. I had planned to make a pot of soup but my energy ran out before I got to that and didnt want to mess up the kitchen, again! My energy level is still low, but my sinus problem is better...not totally...but much imoroved...now to just feel like doing something! I will say that needing to rest in between tasks has given me time to get extra naps, some reading, and some Christmas ornament stitching into most days. The count of Christmas ornaments that I have finished stitching is going up. But at some point I will have to make them into ornaments! We had rain come through this afternoon. Woody said it lulled him to sleep. I changed the dressing on his melanoma tumor...removing the dead part and cauterizing it definitely helped...all heavy bleeding has stopped. Well, I guess it is time to go get his dialysis treatment set up. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment