Sunday, November 28, 2021

Pie Day…Again!

i just realized that I got out of routine and forgot to blog tonight...well, date will be Sundat the 28th...this blog is really for Saturday the 27th. I was getting Woody's dialysis ready when I usually blog because we need to start earlier on Saturday night so he will be through in time for church. I was also in the midst of finishing stitching an ornament so as soon as he was connected I came back uostairs with a one-track mind...get my stitching project finished! I got it finished and guess I dozed off...and, now I am awake after my good nap and it will be a while before my eyes will want to close again...this happens often! Since we had so much pie left, we invited Nathan and Kathy and kids back today for another pie day! We had another good visit and beside pie eating, they raked and blew the leaves out of our front yard and off the ramp again. Guess tgey worked for their pie this time! Tonight's photo I "borrowed" from Kathy. This is Joseph with one oh his new sweet puppies. He's pretty in love with them as I think this photo shows! I made an interesting discovery today. I checked to see if Woody's next appointment at Vanderbilt had been changed and it had. We were expecting to have the new one later in the day due to Dr. Wyman's limited office hours...usually we see him in the afternoon and Debbie Wallace had indicated that it would be later, which I told her would be fine, as earlier than the usual 10am time with her would be almost impossible with Woody's dialysis schedule. Well, when I found the new appointment time I gulped, as they have us arriving by 7am for labs! We would have to leave here no later than 6:30am and with rush hour probably should leave earlier...and I will have to have Woody's dialysis done in time to disconnect him, etc., etc. Woody thinks that we need to leave the appt. as is since we are being fitted into Dr. Wyman's schedule. My brain is trying to calculate how early we will need to start his dialysis in order to be finished and have him disconnected by 6:30...head spinning at this point...won't get much sleep that night!!! I guess it's possible, but...Well, on that note, I will put it out of my mind for now and try to go back to sleep! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment