Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I Remembered!

It has been a do-a-little-of-this-and-a-little-of-that day...nothing major accomplished except for getting through another day! I continue to work on Christmas presents...machine and hand stitching is finished on the ornaments that I have been making to send out of state...now to get them fully finished, as in making them become an ornament and not just a piece of fabric with Xs on it! They are slowly but surely getting finished...just two to go for out of state and I have been working on them off and on today, I had a friend call in need of some names to be put on Christmas stockings so I have been working on planning for those, also. Woody has been rapidly reading through the books that I got him yesterday. He finished one earlier this afternoon and is already well on his way into another. Tomorrow we go to Fresenius Kidney Care Center for his appointment with his nurse/s. Nathan has taken it on to get our green car reshod...tires are supposed to be here to be put on tomorrow. And, it is now time for me to head downstairs and start setting up Woody's dialysis treatment for tonight...last treatment for November. It is time to bid November a fond farewell! This afternoon I started to gather up the pumpkins and other Fall items that I have around the house so I can put them away till next Fall. Normally I would be decorating for Christmas, but I have decided to take a year off from decorating. We'll see if I continue to feel that way as December dawns! But I know one thing...if I do skip decorating this year...I will be very happy when it comes time to put Christmas away! A big plus! I have decided that I want to sew and cross stitch more than I want to decorate this year...plus with all my sinus problems I haven't been feeling the greatest...really don't want to be leaning over into all the boxes and my back tells me that I don't need to be walking up and down the stairs with boxes of decorations. All this to say...I'm tired...and want to just sit back when I can and just sew, stitch or read...so that will be my 'tis the season this year! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! And, we need to be cautious...Covid is still surrounding us. Our Sunday School member I mentioned at the end of the blog a week or so ago, was entered into the hospital this morning and is not doing well (obviously since she is in the hospital). The doctor told her son that they would do all they could to keep her comfortable, but that she was in serious condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment