Friday, November 12, 2021

Busy Friday

Once again today I have tried to dig deep and find some energy to be able to do a little cleaning that has been neglected. I dry mopped the kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and the laundry/sunporch area. i wet mopped the kitchen and 3 bathrooms. I got a good start on the bathrooms...just need to clean sinks and wipe off the counters to declare them "clean enough" for this cleaning. I brought the vacuum downstairs and vacuumed the living room and the dining room...and that is as far as I will go with my cleaning for today! While Woody was draining mid day with his manual drain, I ran to the library to get him some books. He is happy to once again have a stack of reading material. It didn't take him long to get underway with one of the books. This trip to the library he had some suggestions for me to look for. I checked the online catalog before I left so I knew what they had on the shelf so I couod head staight to those shelves in search of the books he was wanting. It's about time to set up his dialysis treatment for tomight...seems like that time rolls around all too often...can you imagine if you were the one being connected for all those hours after being connected!?! And, Woody's usual comment about his dialysis is that "it takes so long." Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment