Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Malaise…Again

The day after his Covid booster hasn't been the best of days for Woody. He spent a very restless night...which is why he thought that he was so sleepy and was lacking energy. But late this afternoon, he finally decided that perhaps it was due to his vaccine and decided that perhaps he should take Tylenol. He has pretty much stayed "buried" in his throws for most of the day. He said that he has been cold all day. Hopefully he will be feeling better as the night progresses or at least by tomorrow morning. He has a late morning appointment tomorrow. I think that he will be able to make it to the appointment. He seems a little better when I gave him his evening shake a little while ago. Early afternoon, I headed off to Hobby Lobby to get a couple of things that I needed for some of the ornaments I'm making. I found what I needed...plus a few more items...isn't that just the way it goes in placrs like Hobby Lobby! I also had to make a stop at JoAnns because Hobby Lobby doesn't carry one of the items that I had on my list. We are scheduled to get our next Fresenius Kidney Care delivery in the morning...sometime between 7am and 11am. Our delivery is usually first so it will be "up and at 'em" early tomorrow morning! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment