Monday, November 29, 2021

Not Sure What My Excuse Is!

Forgot to blog again! My sister just texted me not to forget to blog. Tonight Woody went to Monday Night Prayer Meeting. While he was gone, I was working on getting an invitation out for our Sunday School Class Christmas party...guess that is my excuse for tonight. 'Tis the season! I was working on the iPad but not for the blog! About the time that I got the invitation sent out, Woody got home and it was time to make his shake and then finish getting his dialysis treatment set up. We don't have to be anywhere tomorrow morning so timing for tonight's starting time isn't as critical as sometimes. For some reason our usual Tuesday appointments have been moved to Wednesday this week and next. I started setting up the sewing machine this morning to make another Christmas ornament and there it sits...the thread lined up and the machine on and set up for machine embroidery but still sitting! This afternoon I went to the public library to replenish Woody's book supply...needed to go today because they had a book on hold for us and they only hold them for so many days and the holiday weekend fell in there so I wasn't sure when they would take it off the reserve shelf. I got it and a stack of others...at least he has reading material for several more days! After I got home, I sat down in my recliner to do a little stitching, but never got the needle picked up...nap time instead! I don't seem to be getting anything done and look how close December it is...just one more day in November! Yikes! I know that I have said it many times...but time is REALLY flying by quickly lately. Going back to Woody's trip to prayer meeting tonight. Kathy texted me asking if Woody had gotten home okay...he hadn't when I got the text...but then showed up pretty soon after that. I wondered why Kathy asked...thought that maybe she had gone to prayer meeting. But no...Woody had a flat tire on the way to church so one of the men at the prayer meeting got in touch with Nathan and Nathan came and changed the tire out for the spare. I guess Nathan will be our shopping assistant tomorrow and get us a new tire. Never a dull moment! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment