Tuesday, November 2, 2021

All's Well That Ends Well!

Shortly after I published the blog last night, Woody had a "scare." He reached to get his keys and wallet out of his pockets and his wallet wasn't there. The first thing that I did was check our Credit Union account to make sure that there wasn't some unwanted purchases on his debit card. There were none. I then headed out to the car to see if his wallet was in the car, but I couldn't find it. So then I got my debit card out and found the phone number to call. Woody called and managed to get the card blocked. He had only been two places that day, but at that point in the day we couldn't retrace steps as it was dark and things were closed. First thing this morning, I headed out to see if it happened to be on the ground near the car and to also search the car in the daylight. I moved the front seat all the way foward and there it was down the side of the seat...I guess in a shadow last night. So thankfully it was found. The Credit Union called soon after we found his wallet so they unblocked his card and...all is right with the world! I will say that I made a decision to photo copy all cards that are in our wallets as there are numbers that one needs plus this will give a record of what is in our wallets. As Woody said, he really had no idea what was in all those places in his wallet. I just know that when I looked up about replacing a driver's license that it possibly could be done online, but one of the things needed was the deiver's license number. I got all Woody's cards copied...still need to do mine. I ran an errand this mroning once "things" had settled down. And, then after lunch I went to get my hair cut...thus I was out and about and took my camera so snapped a few pictures. As you can see...things are becoming very colorful around here. After I got my hair cut, I went to the public library to get Woody some more reading material...can't keep him in books these days! After I got the books, I walked down the greenway path that goes behind the library and walked to the bridge and snapped a few pictures with the beaver dam in them...I'm not sure if I included some of those or not...if I didn't I will post some tomorrow night. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment