Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday…I Think!

Not a lot happened today...pretty much a "do-nothing" day. I got things done that had to be done and the rest of the time rested...Woody pretty much followed his usual routine of being connected, disconnected, etc. from his dialysis machine and later in the day being connected and disconnected from a manual drain. He did his crossword puzzles and has read...already finished one of the books that I got for him yesterday. The library called and have one for him that I had puton hold for him...so that will replace the one he has already finished. I also read some today...something that I can do without much effort! I'm still waiting to feel better! I did turn out the light a little while ago on a clean kitchen. The dish washer is finalizing the clean up for me. I did get a short visit with the Hastys this aftdrnoon...it had been "long time no see!" So it was good to see them masked face to masked face for a few minutes. Once again I napped most of the afternoon once I got Woody disconnected from his daily manual drain. Tomorrow is a routine appointment with the Fresenius Kidney Center nurse for bloodwork and perhaps an anemia shot and/or an iron infusion. We turn in home records since our last visit. This visit is usually fairly quick. Well, time to get Woody's dialysis treatment set up. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment