Saturday, August 20, 2022

Fruit of My Labor

Today went very smoothly...pretty much a normal day...guess...the new normal! I made Sourdough English Muffin Bread. Tonight I am enjoying a grilled cheese sandwich made with this bread...pretty good! Today I made the bread while Woody's dialysis was happening. It came out of the oven just a little whilje before I disconnected Woody from his treatment. I also got a load of wash done during that time. I'm about to take that load out of the drier and go put it away. So I accomplished something once again during the three hours while I stay close enough to trouble shoot the treatment...if necessary. This evening I out together another meatloaf so Woody could have a meatloaf sandwich. That about sums up my kitchen duties for the day. I just remembered that I still have a dialysis duty...need to out together packs of supplies for the coming week's treatments. If I don't it won't be that big of a deal as I can gather them tomorrow after we get home from church. Having the supply packets made up just saves a little time. I'll see if I feel like doing that task after I get finished with a couple of other things that I need to do. Woody has had a good day. He is watching a baseball game at the moment...not "his team" playing, but perhaps he will hear updates about his team's game! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment