Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday! Monday!

I was just sitting here thinking that I would like to go take some pictures...my cameras must be feeling neglected! A couple of barn photos showed up when I was looking for something so I am just posting one that I may have posted before...and, this one I didn't look at closely when I chose it...I will see it when I publish tonight's blog. I decided to blog early when I realized that it is Monday and it is prayer meeting night for Woody and his group. I will need to be transportation for Woody so I will go on and blog now. Not a lot has happened today except for dialysis. We did have an alarm right at the very end today and I just kept it going...guess it was okay...at least he is still alive! Once again, I spent a good part of the afternoon napping. I am attempting to uncover my sewing cutting table. It got covered up again, when I got my new chair and I still need to find a new place or throw out some of the things that got placed on the table! I have been woking slowly at that. I am still hoping that I can find the energy to do a little sewing...one of these days. If the cutting table is cleared off that will help when the energy arises! Woody says that the pain is lessening in his arm. When it was time for his last Tylenol, he chose to take only one. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment