Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Doings

Today has been a day of doing a little of this and a little of that. Of course, our main "duty" of the day was dialysis for Woody. We were through by noon. I headed off to the pharmacy as soon as he was finished to pick up one of my prescriptions and get Tylenol for Woody. He still doesn't feel all that great, but he is starting to improve. His pain seems to be easing up some. I also ran into the grocery store down the street and got the ground pork that I use to make Woody's breakfast sausage. When I got home, I got our lunch, finished cleaning up the dialysis area, and by then I was ready for a nap! I think that Woody napped some this afternoon, too. He also did a bit of dozing during his dialysis. I have done some wash. Have put one load away and have another about to come out of the drier and another to go in. I decided to get ingredients together for making a pan of enchiladas. I have made the enchilada sauce and the gravy. Now I have to decide if I want to put the enchiladas together the rest of the way so their flavors can meld until it is time to cook them. Will have to grate cheese if I am going to do that. I did nap this afternoon. One of these days I won't be so tired after finishing up with a dialysis session...at least, I keep telling myself that! Woody is watching his St. Louis Cardinals play the Atlanta Braves...so he is occupied for a couple of hours! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment