Monday, March 20, 2023

Happy First Dayof Spring!

And, what a brrrrrrrry first day of Spring it was for us...but hopes of warmer temperatures are on the horizon! I just returned from prayer meeting. Woody didn't go tonight. He didn't get home from his Keytruda treatment until almost 4:30 and he was tired...rarely does he not go to prayer meeting. His leg is also still hurting him. I did get in touch with his infectious disease doctor and she is prescribing a stronger antibiotic than he is on now. It has been a communication with doctors day. I started out messaging, at Woody's request, his infectious disease doctor to let her know what is going on. He didn't want to wait till he sees her in two weeks. Looks like she agreed with him. I am still waiting on another communiation from her about whether we can use this antibiotic that she prescribed...have a whole bottle of them...just not the exact amount...waiting to hear if we can cut them in half or if we have to go for another prescription. Also wIting to find out if he is to continue the antibiotic he is on now along with the one whe now wants him to take. He had been on two prior to the one he is on now...but not this combination. I also messaged our PCP and asked for her email so I can send the list of Woody's surgeries. She asked me to send the list to her and told me she would give me her email and then we forgot to get it before we left the appointment. She called me this afternoon with her new email and I got the list emailed to her...hopefully. Woody got his Keytruda infusion this afternoon. On the way home from dropping Woody off at TN Oncology. I stopped at the close grocery store to buy the ground pork that they carry that has no additives in it...about time to make his sausage again. Ehen Ingot home, I made a pot of chili and about the time that it got to simmering it was time to go pick him up at Oncology. He headed straight to the couch to lie down as soon as he got back and decided at the last minute that he would let me go to prayer meeting by myself tonight...a rare occurance...if he is at home. He did rest while I was gone. He's having a bowl of ice cream now....we're trying to put some meat back on his bones! I'm heading to clean up the kitchen...didn't have time to clean up the chili mess. Haven't had much time in my recliner today...looking forward to heading up to it before too long! Oh, and no new barns...yet...we decided it was too cold yesterday to keep rolling the windows up and down in the car! We want to get one more trip in before all the leaves are back on the trees...leafed out trees hide barns! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment