Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thoroughly Thursday

At the moment I don't even know what we've done today...but I know that we were both tired enough to take late afternoon naps...one of those naps that you think it is morning when you wake up! Our morning got started off with being awakened with an early call from the dialysis clinic saying that they had a cancellation and Woody coupd could come at 9am instead of 12:30pm. Always glad to have it early and get it over with so accepted the appointment change. But that meant getting a move on it and get ready. By the time he got his breakfast and got his clothes changed, it was about time to head out the door. We had a two hour warning, but things move slowly around here! That also meant that I needed to get un touch with Nathan as he was going to fix Woody's chair while Woody was at dialysis. Nathan pulled into the driveway just after I did on my return trip from dropping Woody off. So he got to work and managed to get the chair arm fixed and then put up the ringer for our new wireless doorbell. Thank you, Nathan! I worked on my grocery list while he worked on chair and I headed off to Kroger pretty soon after Nathan left. I shopped, came home, brought groceries in, put away cold things and it was time to head off to pick up Woody. He said that, once again, things went well at dialysis. He has passing the time while at dialysis doing crossword puzzles. I got Woody his late lunch after we got home and then at some point innthe afternoon we both took naps. I didn't get a lot more done with undecorating. I did get Christmas decorative plates off the dining room table and stored away in the china cabinet. I don't think that there is anything Christmas downstairs now except the Christmas tree. A big except! But that will happen. At this point there are no appointments tomorrow...but expect to see either a home health nurse or PT. But we will carry on as if on our own till we hear from them! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment