Saturday, March 11, 2023

Spring Forward!

Well, it's the last day to be only an hour away from my sister. At 2am we will move to two hours away. And, lf Congress has its way and we stop changing from standard to daylight savings time, there is a chance that we will remain two hours away...time will tell! I have already changed the clocks downstairs so when i liiked at the kitchen clock, i thought that I was late blogging. But when I opened the iPad to start writing, I noticed that it was "really" before 7pm...at least for tonight. I have really been lazy today. I just couldn't motivate myself to do much more than what had to be done. I took Woody to dialysis a little before noon. I came home and headed to my chair to rest. I did'nt feel like doing anything! while resting in my chair I got two phone calls...one from my Cottey College roommate. We had a nice chat catching up with each other. Not long after I hung up from talking to her, Melany called...so had a nice chat with her. And, a few minutes ago I got another call this time from one of my barn buddy, Marie. So it has been a catch-up & chat kind of afternoon and evening! . Woody said dialysis went well except that they had trouble stopping the bleeding at the end of the treatment. Now he has a couple of days off from dialysis...always welcome! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment