Thursday, March 23, 2023

Pretty Normal Day!f

It's always nice to have a day we can call "normal!" The only thing out of the normal was that the dialysis center called and asked us to come in early and this time they wanted him there in an hour. He hadn't had breakfast and wasn't dressed so we had to hustle! We got there in about 65 minutes. I stopped at Kroger on the way home...resupplying some of the food that Woody is most interested in these days. I decided that I would get items to make another recipe of the creamy apple slaw...guess what I managed to forget...the cabbage! Oh, well...another stop...another day! I worked on Woody's room while he was gone. Washed all his fleece throws. Started to make plans as to what I can put out of sight now that he is going to be in-center for dialysis. Monday the dialysis machines will be picked up as well as the dialysis iPad and the chair scale. But that is all that they pick up...so we are left with LOTS of supplies. Some supplies like gauze and tape and bandaging will still be useful, but the packages of syringes, dialysis needles and lots of other things can at least be out out of sight. I don't want to throw things out in case we need to start doing it at home again. I guess that Melany's old room/former office and school room may become the storage for the boxes of solutions, etc. I guess I can just shut the door and forget they are there!?! Some of these have an expiration date so I will dispose of them as they go out of date. Woody's dialysis went well. So yesterday's trip fixed things at least for the moment. Woody is watching March Madness. We're keeping track of Elijah's double header on an app that lets us see who is batting and the fielders and lets us know strikes, balls amd outs...and can see base runners. It lets us keep track of the score. I have worked some on Sunday's Sunday School lesson that I will be teaching. So I think you can see why I said today has been fairly normal...To be continued. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment