Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tree is Empty!

Neither of us slept very well last night. As the evening progresses, I am looking forward to the end of the day and heading upstairs to my recliner. I did make a major goal today...I got the last ornament off the tree. Now, I still have to pack up the last group of ornaments that were the last to come off the tree easlier this evening. The last group to come off was the handmade ones. Instill have to pack thrm up in their boxes...a task for another day. This morning we got a call from a home-zhealth nurse. She wanted to come check on Woody. She called and 15 minutes she was here. She checked him out and said that she will be back on Friday. Woody had dialysis this afternoon. All went well as far, I think...at least he didn't say that anything out of the ordinary happened while there. After I dropped him off, I ran a couple of errands. It was another pretty spring-like day. Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler...the warmer temps seem like a tease at this time of the year...one day freezing and the next short-sleeves weather! I think we are both going to turn in early tonight...to be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment