Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday Doings

We got another early call from the dialysis center asking if Woody could come in early. We agreed and soed up our morning routine so we could get there between 8:30 and 8:45. After I dropped him off, I headed to Lowes, as Melany and Erin are coming tomorrow morning to paint our mailbox. I needed to get paint and paint brushes. I accomplished that task and headed home. I cleaned off the mailbox so it would be ready for their beautification attempts tomorrow! I did a load of wash and just some general picking up around the house. It amazes me how quickly the four hours pass that Woody is at dialysis! I know that my hours pass more quickly than Woody's do. But betweeen his crossword puzzles and and a book that I checked out for him yesterday, he does have some things to occupy those hours. I did take a little time and did a little cross stitch before I went to pick him up. I have stitched a little more since. This evening I have been getting wound dressings changed. I did one before I blogged and am going to go do the other after I publish this. Woody has done some TV watching, reading, and keeping track of Elijah's ball game. We have an app that lets us see the plays "in real time" and keep track of balls, strikes, and walks and runs scored. Elijah's team didn't fair very well tonight, but Elijah did get a single and scored one of his team's runs...that we know of...we might have missed something...the plays go by auickly and if you glance away, you sometimes miss something and there is no way to bring that play back to figure out what happened! As I mmentioned, Melany and Erin plan to be here in the morning. It's Melany's Spring break. We haven't heard from health since we had to cancel our appointment last week..well, I did text with the nurse we saw last, but she told me that she wasn't assigned to us for last week and that someone else would get in touch with us...so far haven't heard from anyone. I'm glad that he doesn't need help from them very much! I can get in touch with them if we are in dire need of them! Truthfully it is rather nice not to have anyone coming to the house at the moment...except for friends and family! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment