Wednesday, March 8, 2023

It's Gone!

The Christmas tree is officially undecorated and back in its box in the Christmas closet. I even started loading boxes into that closet...putting the boxes back in the closet is like working a jigsaw puzzle. I will go at that job slowly but surely! Picking up some of those boxes is a challenge...rather heavy! I go at it till my back says, "no!" Then I rest a while and the next time I pass by the boxes, I will choose another and see if it is the right one for a space. Getting the tree out of the living room was my goal for today...so mission accomplished! I did some cooking this morning. Then started taking branches off the tree after lunch. We managed to have no doctor nor home health appointments today...so just stayed home. Woody has rested. His allergies continue to bother him. We opted to stay home from Elijah's game tonight...due to the fact that the temperature has cooled off once again and the fact that Woody was sniffling and probably didn't need to be out with pollen floating around. We are able to watch an app that keeps up with strikes, balls, outs, hits, and runs. At the moment Elijah's team is trailing 3-0. It's time to dress the wound on Woody's leg. My nursing duty of the day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment