Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Welcome, March!

March has arrived! Woody wants to know what happened to January and February! We are watching weather approaching from our west. Up to this point March has come in like a lamb...but we may have some storms before this day ends. Today, we thought that Woody had no appointments. I had a hair cut appointment and while getting my hair cut, my phone rang and it was someone from home health and she wanted to stop by the house and do some evaluating as to whether Woody needs occupational therapy. The good news on the outcome from that appointment is that she decided that he doesn't...so one less person stopping by the house! I had planned to run errands before going home after my appointment, but had to drop going to the grocery store from my errand list. I was able to stop and pick up Woody's Sunday School literature. He is going to teach his class of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys this Sunday. Getting back to normal activities...ball games, teaching Sunday School, prayer meeting, dialysis, Oncology, etc., etc. Today we also added two appointments to our March calendar...his personal care physicians office called and remade his appointment. And, someone from dialysis center called about making a telemed call later in the month...some new service being offered by the dialysis centrr here...combining with anothrr entity so we have to talk to the other entity...a bit of eye rolling for that appointment...as if we don't have enough appointments! At least we don't have to go anywhere for this one! I'm sure that we will still see PT sometime this week and probably a nurse...week is running out of days! He has dialysis tomorrow. I have managed to out the last decoration that goes into a box in said boxes...so now I can get started on the tree. The tree is a job that I enjoy,,,as I get to touch and look at each ornament and think about the person who gave it to us or remember about a trip or a family tradition...or circumstances that we acquired it or the time that I stitched or made one, etc. I sort of take the ornaments off by cattegory. A little while ago, I started looking for the glass icicles. Earlier, I looked for the wooden ornaments that Woody and I painted Melany's first Christmas. Probably not the most efficient way to remove the ornaments...but the way I enjoy doing it. I will bring down the boxes that I store the ornaments in tomorrow. Then I can get serious about the tree undecorating. I will add that the home health representative was impressed with how much Woody had improved since she had seen him last...about a month ago. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment