Saturday, August 5, 2023

A Foggy Saturday Morn

The fog was really dense this morning on our trip to take Woody to dialysis and then my trip back home. A couple of places, I was very glad that I was familiar with the area, as I knew where I was despite feeling closed in with the fog. I was very glad when I got back home. The fog was thicker closer in to town. Woody came out of dialysis saying that he was feeling better...a good sign! I came home from taking him to dialysis and went back to sleep for a couple of hours. I didn't do a lot today, but try to rest and catch up on sleep that I lost yesterday and last night! Woody said that he dozed during dialysis today...something he rarely does. I did get the notes for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson printed off. I have read through what I printed and added a few more notes. I'm finished with the lesson...now to gather everything together to take with me tomorrow. I think I'll read once I get the kitchen put to bed for today! I'm almost finished with a book that will be taken back to cyberspace in a few days! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment