Saturday, August 26, 2023

A Triple-H Summer Day

In TN those 3 Hs referred to in tonight's blog title are Hot, Humid, and Hazy. I captured some of that haze on my way home from taking Woody to dialysis this morning. Another characteristic of a TN summer day is thunder storm...and, at the moment we arein the midst of a thunderstorm. It's raining! It's pouring! And, the old man is snoring (thundering). I'm glad to hear rzinon the roof...no watering tomorrow attherayeit is coming down! Woody and I are both teaching Sunday School tomorrow. While Woody was at dialysis this morning, I cleaned up his room. On the way back to pick him up, I made two stops...the library to pick up a book i had put onhold for Woody and then wentto the Credit Union. Woody was eaiting for me when I got to the center. Woody has really been feeling better the last couple of days...a very good thing! His appetite has picked up, too...another good thing! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment