Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Arrived on Schedule!

We have just gotten home from prayer meeting...well, it took us a little longer to get back inside than usual due to it starting to rain while we were there. I drove the car around and picked Woody up under the portico at church. Then we waited a bit for rain to slow down, after we got home. I headed inside and turned on lights, checked the radar, and decided that the rain was here to stay for a while so grabbed an umbrella. Woody said that all went well in my strategy for getting him inside as dry as possible, as he said he didn't get wet! i won't say the same, but even with my goings in and out several times...first at church and then at home, I'm not all that wet...and it's time for jammies anyway! We have had a fairly uneventful day. I did head out this morning to make a stop at the public library...returned the book that I picked up for him Saturday and got him another one. I do hope that he gets back to reading...that will help pass some hours of his day...and books are such good escapes! After the library, I headed to Kroger and did some shopping...our cupboards were getting a bit bare! I was ready for a rest after putting groceries away and getting lunch. I did do some stitching this afternoon. I'm within just two short rows of Xs of being finished with this little cross stitch piece...plan to finish it tonight before i sleep. Woody's new knee brace arrived in the mail today...in plenty of time to take to his wound care appointment on Friday. We're ready to settle in for the night. Tomorrow is another early start to a Tuesday. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment