Monday, August 14, 2023

No Lost Socks or Spiders!

My friend Linda told me to expect to find a missing sock and at least a spider or two...didn't find either of those...but did quickly sweep out some collected dirt from the 4 years since they were moved! I gave the floor a quick wet mop while the fellas got the new ones out of their boxes. Our dryer isn't vented properly so have to contact someone about redoing that...why can't anything be simple...like plug in and go!?!? It is a strange feeling not to know how to turn the new washer on...guess I will learn fairly quickly! I plan to try them out tomorrow. Tonight I still have Woody's wound dressing on his leg to change. I did get notification today that we have a telemed appointment with Woody's infectious disease doctor the first week in September. I guess that the wound care nurse was successful in getting in touch with her. We have had a quiet day...no where to go except prayer meeting and we didn't get to go to that because of washer and dryer installation not getting started as early as I had hoped and then it took longer than I expected. But they are in and both turned on for them. I got the locking lid explained to me...I thought that I had chosen a fairly straight forward model with not a lot of bells and whistles...but things change...hopefully for the better! I think that Woody continues to feel better. I feel better today, too. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment