Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Busy Tuesday

A short and sweet blog tonight...I'm just really tired and ready to do nothing for the rest of the night. Woody had his dialysis treatment today as usual for a Tuesday. All went well. I made chili while he was gone. He thought chili sounded good...my thoughts...still too hot for chili! But it did taste good for a change. I worked a little toward finishing the little piece that I finished cross stitchig last night...it's ready for the next step, but I'm not ready to take the next step...it will still be here when I am ready! I just loaded the dishwasher...ready to start it after I check to make sure there aren't any more dishes lurking around. I came upstairs to check and deciede that I would blog while I am up here. Donna and I worked in the library today. We chose books for our next book order. I came home and completed the order...so now we wait till they arrive. While I am downstairs after finishing up in the kitchen, I plan to change Woody's leg dressing. Our days have changed on doing that. We are using smaller bandages and changing them more often. I still haven't gotten into that routine, yet. I think that home health will come tomorrow to evaluate whether Woody will continue with them or be finished. I know that wound care wants him to continue...so we will see whether they communicated that fact to home health, or not. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment