Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MissionS Accomplished!

I feel like I have accomplished several things today. Woody and I headed out this morning to accomplish a very important mission...find five shirts for the neighbor grandchildren that I can embroider an "I'm the Big Brother/Sister" design. It is not an easy task to find shirts that are plain enough to embroider on...most shirts have Disney Princesses, Dora, Hello Kitty, Skateboards, etc. on them and I didn't need much, if anything, on them. We finally managed after our fourth store to find five that should work. Said shirts are now either in the washer of the drier. Next will be to get them embroidered before the baby brother is born! The next mission that I accomplished was that I have finally managed to get the downstairs straightened up so we can once again enjoy the Christmas decorations for the duration of the holidays. I am still sorting pictures. I have started sorting through the pictures that I have taken with my little point and shoot camera over the last several months...there's still lots of days to go through...but progress is steadily being made.

Woody went with me shopping (not his favorite thing to do!). I really appreciate him going as he went to more stores than I probably would have and we found the shirts at the store that I probably would not have gone to. This afternoon he walked to the library.

I love tonight's picture of Woody and Graham reading. I took this earlier in the month when Graham was reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment