Thursday, December 22, 2011

We Three Kings

Woody got up early and headed out on his walk in order to beat the rains that were predicted. And, predictions came true...we have gotten around an inch of rain today (according to Weather Bug...Woody's rain gauge isn't recording at the moment). The rains have moved on so it looks like things won't be a "wash-out" tonight for the Nativity. Perhaps a bit soggy under foot but that is better than downpours! After his walk, Woody headed to the grocery stores. I started cooking when he got back and have cooked most of the rest of the day in order to be on top of things on Saturday. I want to enjoy Christmas festivities rather than constantly be attending to something in the kitchen. Woody and I are about to head out the door to go to the second night at Night in Bethlehem: A Living Nativity. It will be colder tonight. I want to take a few more pictures...over all I am pleased with what I got but there is room for improvement. Always practicing with what might be a better setting on the cameras!


No comments:

Post a Comment