Friday, December 9, 2011

New Decoration??

I found this little fellow sitting very nicely in front of our TV the other day (in the jar)! Graham had brought him over to show us and forgot him. He has definitely not joined our decorations! Goosey (Woody) walked him over to Graham and I imagine that he has been released to find a place to burrow to keep warm.

The first job of the day was getting the boxes back into the closet and Woody did that task admirably. It's so good to see the hallway once again! He even vacuumed the hall for me. I have put the last touches on our decorations and have cleaned today. It seems that my life has been run by buzzers today...kitchen timers and the drier buzzer. Woody had a meeting in town today so he walked and then on the way back he picked up a couple prescriptions for me at the pharmacy. He made vegetarian burritos for our lunch. We hadn't had those in a long time. They really are quite good...but I fudged and added a bit of shredded beef and some cheese. I think that I am well on the way to being ready for the party. Still several things left to do tomorrow...like getting out dishes, etc. My first task in the morning will be to make the Cottey Wassil.

No comments:

Post a Comment