Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ready of Not...

Looks like Goosey and Elijah are ready whether Grammy is or not! Elijah had fun trying on Goosey's glasses, but when it came to looking at something he had to take them off to be able to see it! And, ready or not my friends will be here at 8am tomorrow! Woody walked to the library and stopped at the fruit market on his way home. He also went out visiting again...inviting folk to the Living Nativity. I have pretty much just been getting ready. And, still have more to do, though there is a definite light at the end of the tunnel. The wassil still has one more cooking time (10pm) and then it will be ready to just be warmed in the morning. I think as long as I have the wassil I will be forgiven for whatever I might not get done! I'm really doing more cleaning than I need to for the party. When I decorate at Christmas I do a very thorough cleaning. (Christmas cleaning vs. Fall cleaning!) What I get done now won't have to be done after the party and then I can perhaps put my feet up and relax a bit and enjoy watching the days prior to Christmas unveil! I imagine that I will be busy the next two weeks no matter how much I get done prior to the party! Well, back to moving chairs around and getting dishes out for us to eat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment