Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two Down and...

Two of the big brother/sister shirts down and three to go! Just as I was uploading this picture to the blog the design that I'm doing on Abigail's finished. The one pictured is Elijah's...the first time that he will have had a "big brother shirt!" He will be pleased. It is old hat to the others! But they will be pleased also (if I get them done in time!) I know at another time I had to have Nathan take my machine over to their house in order to keep working on shirts while they headed to the hospital! I know that Kathy has been having some contractions...so that may happen this time too!

Woody walked this morning...I believe his four-mile route...but can't ask him as he is next door kidsitting while Kathy and Nathan go to a Sunday School party. I'm heading that way as soon as I finish blogging. I stayed here in order to work on another shirt. Now I'll go help put the little ones to bed and then we will decide who will stay next door till Kathy and Nathan return. Woody went to a funeral this afternoon and also to visit a friend who is in in-house rehab here in town. I have pretty much been sewing and planning designs to go on shirts for the big brothers and sisters. It won't be long till it will be time for them to wear them...wonder if it will be before year's end! The due date is January 15 and all their babies have come exactly one-week prior to their due date...so we will see if this little one will follow along or march to a different drummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment