Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Once again, it has been a busy day...guessing that most will be busy right up to and through December 24 (our family Christmas). Today I had school with Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail. Agigail got to take Graham's time slot today as he was off hunting with his daddy. Abigail is just two steps away from finishing her apron...tomorrow if all goes as planned she will complete it. Today my usual Wednesday afternoon veered off a little as I didn't go to church to work in the library...instead headed off to the eye doctor for a check-up. My eyes are still a bit dilated and just feel tired after all the bright lights, etc. that came along with the check-up. Woody headed off to walk four miles just before I headed out the door to go to the eye doctor. That about sums up our day. 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment