Wednesday, December 19, 2012

'Tis the Season

'Tis the season to be busy! Today I got up super early and got to work in my sewing room and made another Christmas present. Then I took the rest of the day off from the sewing machine and headed out the door to first run errands and then to enjoy Christmas fellowship with friends. We enjoyed sharing and catching up with one another. It was a nice breather in the midst of such hustle and bustle. So far I am striking out in Tullahoma for the one elusive present that I was so sure that I could find here in town. After the time with friends, I headed to the church to work in the library for several hours. On the way home I stopped at the shoe store to pick up my shoes that had been reordered. Then on home to an empty house--Woody was out walking. He walked five miles today which included a jaunt to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions for the two of us. He was accompanied on that walk/errand by Abigail, Joy, Esther and Elijah. He has also made corn bread and lemon banana bread (so far we have resisted cutting into it). And, I understand that he made lemonaide with the children. After supper, I came upstairs and sat down in the recliner to email prayer requests to my Sunday School class and the next thing I knew I was waking up with the iPad in my lap with the email still unsent...guess my busy day caught up with me! 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment