Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog Material Indeed!

They asked what I would do with the photo that I took this morning! I told them that it looked like "Blog Material" to me! We had a great time this morning and this is our "official" 2012 J.O.Y. (Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last) Class Christmas photo...minus several that couldn't be with us this year. A great time was had by all (I feel)...good fellowship/friendship, good food (we are great cooks)and good Bible study...a perfect combination for a morning get together! Each of these ladies are very special to me! You can hardly tell that a party has happened here. Dishes are all washed and put away, chairs are mostly back in their usual places, tables back to their smallest sizes, the drier is buzzing with tablecloth and napkins ready to be folded. Woody, as usual, went to our early church service and then taught his Sunday School class. This afternoon he went on a four mile walk. We have both worked on getting "things" back to non-party state. I did some winding-down...which included talking to my sister on the phone and a bit of a nap. Time now to head down to put away the table cloth till the next "event" and then fold lots of napkins. It has been a very enjoyable day...a VERY good start for this advent season. 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment