Monday, December 31, 2012

So Many Blessings in 2012!

And, tonight's picture shows the newest blessing to join our family in 2012! What a gift! Such a happy boy is our little Isaac. It doesn't seem possible that he is just days from being one. I have been sorting pictures today...determined that I will be up to date before the New Year arrives! Just a few more days in December to sort...so maybe I'll meet my goal! I updated recipes in my iPad recipe app this morning...adding the new ones that we had for our Christmas dinner. Woody did take a walk today...rather a nippy day. I haven't left the house today...attempting to stay warm. My day got off to a very early start...woke up hurting so badly that I had to get out of bed (though it took me quite a few minutes before I could manage to get out from under the covers and in a sitting position!). That was about 4:30am. Getting up I felt much better so just headed into the sewing room and worked on the laptop and iPad for a while. I was going to sew but never got my chair turned that way! Three of the neighbor grandchildren came over to play for a while this afternoon. It was so cute listening to them. They were in the school room doing some sort of art project and talking about how excited that they were because they are going to get to stay up till midnight tonight! Wonder if all will make to see the New Year in!?! Their mommy doesn't think that she will make it...as she says...Isaac won't sleep in late so it sort of hard for her to stay up late! Woody has been watching library DVD movies and reading and doing crossword puzzles and nibbling on the goodies that we have around here. Sorting pictures makes me think back on all the blessings that God has bestowed on us this year...and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them! Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us in 2013! Wishing each and every one of you our faithful blog readers a Blessed 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment