Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Who Has Seen The Wind?"

Who has seen the wind? Neither I nor you But when the leaves hang trembling, The wind is passing through. Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I But when the trees bow down their heads, The wind is passing by. by Christina Rossetti
Well, we have known that the wind was passing through today...leaves trembled and trees bowed their heads! I'm not hearing it at the moment...perhaps it has gone on by! Woody babysat for Isaac this morning while his parents and siblings went to the church to work through their new program that they will begin presenting tomorrow night at First Baptist Church, Tullahoma's Night In Bethlehem: A Living Nativity. They will perform three programs (same program at each time) each night...6:45, 7:30, 8:15 on Friday, December 21, Saturday, December,22, and Sunday, December 23. They will perform in the sanctuary. There's lots to see as you wander through the Bethlehem Market Place and the shepherd's pasture and of course making a stop at the stable to see the wisemen (camels, too) presenting their gifts to Jesus. Woody walked after he had lunch. I have been attempting to get more sewing finished. One more ornament is complete and I just finished the embroidery on a gift that I still have to make! I'm not sure what the reason...but there seems to be a condition that most folk who sew have at Christmas time..."last minuteitus!" I can't explain it, but it happens most holiday season when I decide to make gifts. Some years I start earlier...but this year I didn't...so...or that should be "sew!" I did break away for a while this afternoon and completed my Christmas shopping (see some things I am finished with!). Now to wrap them...Woody has started doing some of that. He also made our supper tonight...Vegetable Burritos. Tonight's photos show the ornament that I purchased when we visited Montpelier in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment