Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Look Who's 11 Months!

Little Isaac is trying to grow up on us! He will be one next month...doesn't seem possible. He has the sweetest disposition and still loves to cuddle into you! I got some sweet loves this afternoon when I went over to take his picture. He can make a kissing noise now. Just too cute! I am really a day late as he turned 11 months yesterday...but close enough to count for an eleven month photo! I had school with five today...in and out...in and out on this very chilly (read that cold) day. On Tuesdays Elijah and Esther come after lunch. When Esther was finished, I took pictures of Isaac and then headed downtown to the shoe store. I had a problem with the pair that they had ordered for me...problem will be taken care of, as I knew it would be. The owner wasn't there this afternoon, but her sweet daughter helped me. That sweet daughter was one of my Montessori students many years ago. She is now a mommy of two! Woody has walked to and from the church twice today. Once after lunch to take a form to them and then again this evening to go to the prayer room. I sort of settled in to rest and relax this afternoon and evening. I have been reading and dozing and doing a bit on my iPad. I was so settled in and warm under a fleece throw that it was hard to get up to come in here to blog...just lazy, I guess! 'Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. No way it's already been a year! This old lady has crested the hill and is barreling down the other side at breakneck speed! Someone should put a brake on aging! lol

    ReplyDelete