Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday

My day has been spent doing various sewing tasks. I actually got the pattern traced to make Isaac a flannel shirt and got it cut out. I have also made some more Christmas ornaments for gifts. Christmas sewing is definitely underway. Woody did our weekly grocery shopping this morning. While he was doing that, Graham came over to show me his latest robot creation and also to go over his lines for the musical that he and two of his sisters are in on Sunday evening. Woody went for a four-mile walk after lunch and also blew leaves out of the front yard...once again. He just told me that the city leaf truck got the leaves that he and Nathan and Graham have been dragging out to the road over the last weeks...LOTS of leaves. Last night Kathy called saying that she and Graham were outside looking at the sky...looking for meteor showers. She was calling to ask me to use the new app, Star Walk, on my iPad (an early Christmas present to me from Woody). It lets you see what star formations are overhead when you are standing right in your own yard. Last night Kathy and Graham were able to find out exactly where the meteor showers should be and they did see some and then when I went outside, Kathy and I saw a really bright meteor. Fun! Now we can study the stars, constellations and planets, etc. Just before blogging I finished mending one of Elijah's favorite t-shirts. Well, now back to Christmas sewing for little Isaac. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment