Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday! Wednesday!

Busy, busy day. Woody walked four miles. He also went to the Credit Union, grocery store, WalMart and the drugstore with Elijah. He says that it is a lot more fun to go to the store with Elijah than to go alone! He says that Elijah keeps you smiling/laughing! When they left for the store, I told Elijah to buy something good for me. He said, "Okay! We'll buy you your favorite candy...Kisses!" So sweet! I had school with Elijah before he slipped off for the morning excursion with Goosey (Woody). Then I had school with Esther, Joy, and Graham. Then I grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed off to the church to work in the library. Donna and I kept busy. She entered new books into the computer and I checked in books and shelved them. Then I came home and crashed for a while...I was tired. We have had supper and I am now in the sewing room making Christmas ornaments and blogging. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment