Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's a Wrap!

All I can say about today is that I have gotten all the present wrapping done! And, I have managed to make one of the dishes for our family Christmas dinner. Woody did our weekly shopping (really this time shopping for our Christmas dinner). He went to the library and also ran an errand. He reported that he had finished a book today. Tonight's photo shows the children taking a bow after their part in the program. Woody and I will be off in a few minutes for the second Night In Bethlehem: A Living Nativity. The wind has died down today so perhaps I will venture out tonight. Woody is a greeter and spends the whole time outside. I stayed in last night and took pictures...this time I stayed downstairs on the front row as if I had been in the balcony I would have been able to see too much of Nathan's hidden prop table. I wish that everyone could hear Nathan tell the story of Christmas from the beginning! 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment