Monday, December 17, 2012

Only A Week Away!

Here are our "stars" of the children's musical last night. Graham was Yule Loggins and in the choir, Abigail was part of the school group that toured the tree farm and in the choir, and Joy was in the choir. My camera didn't know which way to point! I took several movies with my little point-and-shoot camera and then captured still pictures from those. Abigail was situated right behind a microphone so the only way that I could get her away from behind it was when they did their "moves." She had such a happy smile in this picture that I captured it despite the mic. Joy was rather solemn! And, Graham was all over the stage doing his part. I just happened to capture him all alone at the back of the stage in front of the props during one of the scenes. I got up and headed almost immediately into the sewing room this morning. More Christmas ornaments are completed and I also got started on the little coverall for Isaac. This afternoon I made soup (funny how food disappears and one has to cook periodically!). Woody headed out before 8am to pack food boxes and then delivered eight boxes. I didn't have school this morning as the neighbors were packing and delivering boxes too. Elijah did come over after they got home and did a little school and then played for a little while. Late this afternoon Woody walked to the Post Office to mail Christmas cards. I headed off on a mission to purchase a birthday present and in the process try to find a Christmas present. I struck out on finding the item that I wanted for the Christmas present. I have decided that it is best if one doesn't have a specific item in mind...especially if one lives in a small town like we do! I do much better shopping on the internet. Oh, the pickle presents arrived in the mail today...so we are good to go! I will attempt to locate the item I want at another store, but tonight a storm blew in while I was shopping and I just wanted to head home. At least there are still several shopping days left. Though, our family Christmas will be over a week from tonight. We celebrate with the family on Christmas Eve day. 'Tis the Season!

1 comment:

  1. Joy looks like you in the picture..but I have always said she looks like Nathan..so there you go!

    ReplyDelete