Sunday, December 23, 2012

'Twas The Night Before Our Family Christmas!

And, all through the house...it is a mess!!!!!! I decided that food would be appreciated more than a clean house...so cooked first and now for a bit of straightening up and a bit of cleaning! Woody is off being a greeter at A Night in Bethlehem: A Living Nativity. I stayed home tonight since tomorrow is such a big day here. Once Melany, Wade, Erin, and Alex arrive, let the celebrating begin! We went to the early service and then to Sunday School this morning. After that I came home and got to preparing tomorrow's meal. Woody did take a short walk (about two miles) this afternoon to get a paper. He has been helping me keep the kitchen from getting too overwhelming. I can say that all our food is prepared except for one thing that I will assemble in the morning (hopefully before everyone arrives...that's the plan any way!). On Christmas I try to not have to be in the kitchen any more than I have to so it will pretty much just be the oven working tomorrow...and me trying to time everything to get in and out at the proper times! Well, off to do the next thing on my list of "to-dos." 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment