Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday

Woody got up and went on his walk early today as it was fairly mild out. He walked 12 miles plus...as he told me. I got up and vacuumed through the house and mopped the floor in the kitchen...wanted to keep it clean after the party! Then I had school with Elijah, Esther, and Joy. This afternoon I got busy making more Christmas ornaments for gifts. The children were in and out...since Grammy is no longer getting ready for her party! At one point I had four in my sewing room...just sitting around doing various and sundry things, as my machine worked away making an ornament. I had to sit right next to the machine while it was sewing after the mess that happened last week. I am still not sure just exactly what all happened to the machine...I have bought one new part for it that I put in and it "seems" to be fixed...just not sure. Woody has spent a lot of time in the yard today...he pruned dead branches out of one of our rhododendron bushes...hope that it bushes back out. It has been absolutely beautiful up until this year and a lot of it seemed to die out...so we will see if pruning the dead out will help! He also blew, raked, and dragged leaves (an endless job around our house at this time of year). Well, back to the sewing machine! Tonight's photo is my newest Nativity. A friend gave it to me with the children in mind...it is totally child proof. So I let them put it on the shelf that has the Christmas things that they can "play" with and the children's Christmas books.

No comments:

Post a Comment