Monday, December 29, 2014

A Time for Remembering

Yesterday and today have been times for remembering for me...I have been sorting pictures.  And, just moments ago I put the last photo into its proper folder.  And, the cameras are empty of pictures till I pick them up and snap some more.  It's always a good feeling to have them ALL sorted.  I usually spend New Year's Eve finishing up the sorting job so I can start out the new year with a fresh photo slate...but this year I actually finished a couple of days early.  Tonight's photo is definitely a memory.  Mother and Daddy gave us the egg ornament for our first Christmas (1969) and it has adorned our tree each Christmas since.  It even survived last year when the tree toppled over.  The angel and bell ornament next to it my aunt and uncle gave to us in 1980...our tree has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and...of memories.  Our laptop isn't all that happy with me for working it so hard the last two days and it only reluctantly let me get logged into blog tonight. I will keep this short in case it decides to shut down on me again!  Woody went to Life Care Center this morning and had Bible study with one the residents.  Then this afternoon he went for a four-mile walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment