Thursday, December 11, 2014

O Christmas Tree!

I can say that the two Christmas trees are decorated!  Now to clean up ALL the mess.  Tonight's photo is from another year so I decided not to show it in full color.  I'll wait to take pictures of this year's trees till I get the mess cleaned up.

Last evening I finished wrapping gifts for AZ.  This morning Woody got them all boxed up and then later headed to the Post Office to mail the box. He walked four miles this afternoon.

I only had school with Isaac this morning, as Nathan, Kathy and family went to the church as soon as Isaac was finished so they could practice for their Christmas juggling program that they will be sharing during First Baptist's Night In Bethlehem on Dec. 21, 22, and 23. Woody played games with Elijah and Esther this afternoon while I plodded along with decorating the trees.

Tomorrow is "make wassail day" and straighten up the house so I can enjoy the decorations.  At the moment all I can see is the mess.  I am making a vow to either decorate early (as in Nov.) or not decorate at all...this is just too close to Christmas to be getting finished.  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment