Wednesday, December 10, 2014

From the Realms of Glory

My this has seemed a busy day.  I am ready to stop and put my feet up...but...there's lots to do!  I'm in the midst of wrapping the presents for AZ...almost done...then I can turn them over to Woody to find a mailing box.  He will do the rest of the chore of getting them into the box, addressing the box, and taking it to the Post Office (I hope).  The tree decorating continues. Isaac wanted to put "happy snowmen" on the tree so that meant that we got started on the tree in the family room.  Elijah and I continue to build circuits with the Snap Circuit set. He hung a few more ornaments on the big tree. Abigail and I started a new book.  Joy and I are trying to get to the end of her book...getting close.  Esther came over and she sewed some more on her star pincushion.  She got it turned right side out and has started to stuff it.

Woody headed off to do his Krogering a little before school got started.  Today was mainly to shop for our White Christmas food items.  White Christmas is this Sunday evening.  We take nonperishable items for families in need in Tullahoma.  Boxes will be packed and then distributed on Monday morning.  Woody had his chemistry class with Graham this morning.  Then this afternoon Elijah came over and challenged Goosey (Woody) to a game of "REAL" Monopoly not Junior Monopoly!  They also played Sorry.  Elijah won both games he played with Goosey yesterday, but his "luck" didn't hold forth today as Woody won both. Woody and Graham left a while back for the Youth Group Christmas party

After lunch, I headed to the church library and worked for a couple of hours.  Then came home and sat for a little while.  Then I hung more ornaments. Then I rested some more.  And, then got going on wrapping Christmas presents.  So...back to my wrapping. 'Tis the Season!  (Oh, we got the call a little while ago from Vanderbilt confirming Woody's appointment next week for this third infusion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment