Monday, December 15, 2014

We Need a Little Christmas!



Our three little angels were in the spotlight last night in the children's musical at our church.  They did a great job!  Abigail had a speaking part in  iHopeChristmas.  She was Darby.  I sat in the balcony and took pictures, but decided that I would use my camera's movie capabilities.  So the above pictures are stills captured from the movie.  Abigail's and Joy's were taken from a group shot and not from a close-up as Esther's is...so Esther's is a better quality photo...but I wanted all three girls with their angel wings on...needed an angelic moment!  It is hard to see their wings after I messed around with the pics in Photoshop...so I probably should have just found the best close-up of each of them...another time.  Everything that I have done today has taken longer than it should have...not good when it comes to getting ready for Christmas!  I didn't have school this morning because Nathan and Kathy and all the children went to the church to pack up White Christmas boxes and then they delivered several.  Woody also went to pack boxes and he delivered a box or two.  He also went to Life Care Center and had Bible study with one of the residents. Woody rang our dinner bell when he got home.  And, I had a surprise of a Taco Bell lunch!  Nice midday surprise! Isaac did come over for a while after they got back from delivering boxes, but he said that he didn't want school today.  I guess even two-year-olds get that feeling of just wanting to be out of school for a while...guess you could say he has Christmasitis! This afternoon Woody went on a four-mile walk.  Then this evening he went next door and took care of Isaac (almost 3) and Joseph (almost 1) while the rest of their family went to perform at a church here in town.  I have mainly done a little of this and a little of that today. We woke up to fog with warnings out for freezing fog. As the day went on it was a bit rainy and dreary. We did have sunshine for a little while this morning.  I did get one sewing project done.  Tomorrow morning we will be heading to Nashville for Woody to have labs, see Dr. Sosman's nurse practitioner, and get his third Keytruda infusion.  I hear the pitter-patter of rain on the roof as I end this.  The rain is supposed to have moved out by early morning.  I'm hoping that it is gone by the time we head off to Nashville...the predictions is that it will be...we will see if the prediction is right or wrong!  Oh, my...I think that I just heard thunder! I'm off to shut down my sewing machine and get it unplugged! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment