Saturday, December 27, 2014

Silent Night, Holy Night

Tonight's photos were taken at FBC, Tullahoma's Christmas Eve candlelight service.

Today we have sort of gotten back into a normal routine for Saturday.  Woody walked four miles first thing this morning.  Then later in the morning he headed off to do errands--groceries, library and pharmacy.  He came home from the pharmacy with good news for me--Celebrex is now in generic form...much easier on the pocketbook!  It happened at a really good time as I had been notified that my prescription insurance was no longer going to cover it after January 1.  Now time will tell if they will cover the generic form. I have sort of just taken it easy today...still recovering from all the busyness leading up to our Christmas celebrations.  The main thing that I did accomplish today was to get all the wrapping paper, bags, ribbons, tissue, etc. organized and back into the Christmas closet.  Our bedroom was wrapping central this year so it is good not to have it underfoot...good to be able to walk up to my dresser and not have to lean across bags of wrapping to reach into the drawers!  Isaac and Elijah came over and spent a little while with us this afternoon.  Elijah played Sorry with Goosey (Woody) and Isaac played on my iPad.  He is learning how to use a puzzle app that I have.  I can make puzzles out of my photos and then put them together on the iPad.  He is working on 20-piece puzzles.  He likes the puzzles that are made from pictures of himself.    'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment