Saturday, December 6, 2014

Frosty: A Jolly Happy Soul

We have lots of jolly happy souls...when it comes to having lots of snowmen.  The mantel is once again a forest filled with snowmen...or as Isaac calls them: "Happy snowmen."  Isaac enjoyed himself with some of our happy snowmen this afternoon.  I was getting into some more of the Christmas storage boxes and came across some of my snowman serving dishes.  Isaac decided that we needed to have a party...he was ready to use the cheeseball dishes and little snowman spreaders!  As I look at this photo taken another year, I realize that there are still some snowmen that I haven't unearthed yet.  The Byers' Carolers have found their places to chorus us from this year.  I did find my orange angel holding the sheep and he has taken his place with the other angels "on high."  I have found trees that I will put up over my cabinets.  My decorating is getting to the point that I can shortly have Nathan drag our Christmas tree boxes downstairs...hopefully tomorrow.  I have to make a better path for him to drag them through first!  Woody did his normal Saturday errands: Walmart and the library.  Later in the afternoon he took his walk and headed to a nearby grocery store and bought a green pepper that we needed for the soup that I was planning to make.  Later in the afternoon, I made the soup that he got the green pepper for: Spicy Vegetable Beef.  We had that for supper.  Woody turned to after supper and cleaned up my cooking mess.  It rained last night and today has been a bit cooler and breezier...which makes it feel chillier than it really is...definitely a Christmasy nip in the air today.  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment