Thursday, December 18, 2014

Candles in the Window!

Well, tonight's candle was in the cheesecake rather than in the window.  We celebrated Woody's birthday this evening next door.  They treated us to supper which included one of Kathy's yummy cheesecakes topped with a sauce that Esther and Nathan made.  I have spent a good part of the day sewing.  I think that I have the machine embroidery part of my sewing done.  So now it is on to regular sewing.  I still hope that I will be able to work some more on Isaac's quilt.  Isaac did come over for his time for school this morning.  Then he and his family went to the church to get in another practice for their Christmas show that they will be performing on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as part of our church's Night in Bethlehem.  Joy came over and had her long Grammy time.  We used the time to finish up a book that we had been reading together.  Isaac spent some time over here this afternoon.  When Isaac asked his daddy if he could come over, he told his daddy that he wouldn't bother me if I was busy, but if I wasn't busy that he would bother me!  He worked on my iPad while I continued sewing...he didn't bother me!  Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon.  I think Woody has had a pretty good day considering that he has added another year to his age. Woody's nephew also celebrated a birthday today.  They are twenty years different in age.  His nephew turned 48...you do the math if you want to know Woody's age!

No comments:

Post a Comment