Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bird Bath Day

The bird bath was a popular place in one of our gardens today. I sat at the kitchen table this morning and looked out the window at the garden and one bird would hop out of the bird bath and fly off and another would fly in for its turn. This morning the birds were really out full force as I was looking out the window at the front the yard. It looked like a lot of them were gathering nesting materials. I wonder where nests will be found this year. Woody ran his usual Saturday morning errands. I woke up way too early so I worked on finalizing my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. The rest of the day has pretty much been a lazy day for me. I guess all of yesterday's festivities wore me out! I have spent a good part of the day reading. I started a new e-book and am already more than half-way through it. Woody walked four miles this afternoon...he said a slow four miles. He watched a library DVD or two and I think that I saw some basketball on when I walked by the TV one time. And, he has done his usual crossword puzzles and has read. It has been a fairly quiet day in our household...especially when compared to yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment